Thursday 25 October 2007

Fat birds and small cars

What's all that about then?

OK, so sorry if that's a bit of an insult, but I'm not fattest. As Mr Carr would say, I think your fattest!

OK, so I'll stop the jokes and / or insults there.

I just saw three women in a row of traffic and they were big. And I mean big, I don't mean size 16 big, I mean BIG. Anyway, they were all in the smallest cars you could imagine. Well, the smallest cars that have been made available since they were imagined. OK then......

The first one was the old mini metro............a shit car anyway, but it's also very, very small.

The next one was the slightly bigger new Mini, which lets face it, maybe bigger than it used to be, but it's still a tight fit.

And lastly, the third car was some Daewoo thing and it was tiny.

I'd hate to see how these women get in and out of these cars!

If you are offended by this, then get a bigger car!

No comments: